While searching the depths of the web, I came across this neat microwave from Panasonic. It’s the NN-SD945S. It’s a midrange sized microwave oven that seems to be a good one for the average user. As usual here are the main bullets:
- It has 2.2 Cubic Feet of interior space, which is good for large food items.
- It comes with Inverter Technology, which helps heat/cook food evenly regardless of power level being used.
- It has a 1,250 Watts of high power, which is must if you hate weak and slow microwaves.
- It comes with 18 Preset Auto Cook Menu Items, which is a godsend if you don’t want to guess how much time it takes to heat something complex or simple.
- It has a 16.5 inch turntable, which again is great for large plated items.
- It has Delay Start and Timer, which means you can set something aside and have it turn on at a later time, and the timer is self-explanatory.
- It has More/Less Control, which is a cool feature if you don’t want to stop the microwave to change it’s heating time.
- It has Quick Minute and Popcorn Key, which means adding an extra minute while in use, and the Popcorn Key is designated for cooking popcorn bags.
- It has a chrome dial, which makes it easy to switch between functions.
- It has 9 menu buttons, depending on your preference.
- It has 10 power levels, so you can choose one based on your food type.
- It has a push button release, which makes it’s easy to open the door without effort.
- It has a stainless steel finish, and measures in at 23 7/8” L x 19 15/16” W x 14” H.
- And it comes with a manual that has the warranty info.
This is a really good microwave that anyone would be glad to have.